If you are interested in cognition, brain rhythms, and, especially, brain rhythms and cognition, this is the place to be.
The Rhythmic Dynamics and Cognition Conference is a two-day event sponsored by the Cognitive Rhythms Collaborative (CRC). The program will be held at the Brain Building (Building 46) on the MIT campus (Room 3002) and will include lectures, a reception, and a poster session.
- Pascal Fries, (Ernst Strungmann Institute (ESI), Frankfurt)
- Elizabeth Buffalo (Emery University)
- Charlie Schroeder (Nathan Kline Institute)
- Peter Brown (University College London)
- Fiona Le Beau (Newcastle University)
- Earl Miller (MIT)
- Charlie Wilson (University of Texas, San Antonio)
- Peter Uhlhaas (University of Glasgow)
- Christa van Dort (Mass. General Hospital)
- Markus Siegal (University of Tubingen)
- Robert Knight (UC Berkely)
About the Author
The Miller Lab uses experimental and theoretical approaches to study the neural basis of the high-level cognitive functions that underlie complex goal-directed behavior. ekmillerlab.mit.edu